Thanks for visiting my blog.

Het zou leuk zijn wanneer je een berichtje achterlaat. :-)
I would appreciate a little message. :-)

Hierbij wil ik Petra bedanken want dankzij haar geweldige site,
www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, ben ik met de bouw van mijn poppenhuis begonnen.

Thanks to Petra. Without her nice site, www.poohbeers.eigenstart.nl, I would never been started with my doll house.

Ik probeer de dingen die ik maak zo goed mogelijk te omschrijven maar er kunnen soms typefoutjes in de tekst staan dus controleer van te voren even of het allemaal klopt.

The thing I create I put on my blog. Although I try to make no mistakes it's possible that something went wrong so please check before you make a copy.

zaterdag 14 januari 2023

Dear followers of my wife's blog , how to create your own Garfield dollhouse by Dorien Litjes Donkers. As you may have noticed the blog stopped in 2018.  There is a severe reason for that. 

In december 2017 just before christmas , my wife got a very severe bleeding in her brains. Her health was already not so strong due to MS . In the hospital they checked here vital functions , but there was no possibility to save my wife and give her a normal life back. The 27th december she passed quietly and peacefully away.

The creating of the Garfield Dollhouse together with me  ( Frans  her husband)  was the love of her life.

In the last 5 years, I continued  working at the dollhouse in order to finish it one time. I did not continue the blog because that was Dorien's job. I finished the remaining floors, completed the staircases, painted all the small parts for windows and now I am taking care of the wall paper.

I will sone start with some detailed descriptions of these items. Just to make you curious , I add already  some pictures. 

I think that you all deserve to see me finishing my wife's dollhouse.






3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Frans! I am sorry to hear your wife passed away. It is noble of you to continue with this house. It is beautiful! Blogs have been very quiet for a few years now. People are using instagram instead. I appreciate your post to let people know your dear wife is gone. I hope you are finding solace in working on her house. It shows great devotion. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your progress. Stay well and keep making minis!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm sorry to learn the sad news about your dear wife.
    It's so good that you took on the continue of your wife's work on this house and promise to follow your progress.
    Keep well!
    A hug,
    Drora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Win Ex lover back in 48 hours, My Ex has reconciled with me.. I used his herbal remedy to cure herpes Thank you very much R.buckler11 (@) gmail...com............. 💛

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen