Pages

▼

dinsdag 14 februari 2017

Dollhouse parquet until now.



When you watch the direction of the grain then you get another pattern.The middle section is filled with the same veneer.




Soon I will have to start with the tiles of the kitchen floor. I thought of black and white square tiles. This fits into a house from the Victorian period?

Does anyone have any idea?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. WHAT A GREAT LOOKING FLOOR!!!

    -and it's not even finished!
    :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dear Elizabeth,
    Thank you for your compliment. The first floor with veneer looks a bit dull. So we decided to make a new one.
    Hugs Dorien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hello Dorien,
    The floor is superb and I love the play of direction created from the grain. I think a black and white floor would look lovely!
    Big hug
    Giac

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Giac,
      Thanks.A black and white floor it will be.
      Hugs Dorien

      Verwijderen
  4. It's a lovely floor Dorien, beautifully made.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dear Irene,
      Thank you. Next project is the kitchen floor.
      Hugs Dorien

      Verwijderen